Form 2 Fashion is seeking sewing teachers who can teach students the basics of sewing either virtually or in the Central Florida area. If you are interested, complete the application below and send your resume at email@example.com
Art, Fashion Design & Sewing Instructor (Contract Position)
The mission of Form 2 Fashion, LLC is to provide valuable art & design skills to Central Florida’s next generation of creative, with the goal of ensuring their future success in the art, fashion, and design industry. Our program fosters creativity, critical thinking skills, and challenges students to explore their inherent innovative and collaborative skills through group projects, as well as individual learning and design projects.
Scope of Work
Engage K-12 youth in fashion and art-based learning activities within a classroom setting. Measure academic success; inspires creativity; and encourages self-expression, critical thinking, and problem solving. Always promote safety of students, quality of programs and appearance of the company.
Position Responsibilities (include, but are not limited to):
· Manage, plan, implement, facilitate, and supervise activities provided by the company that engage learning and academic success.
· Promote and stimulate participation in the Program.
· Develop, plan, and execute a diversified youth development program consistent with the goals and objectives of the Form 2 Fashion curriculum.
· Maintain program and individual records.
· Coordinate final plans with appropriate staff member.
Position Requirements (include, but are not limited to):
· Maintain and operate the program in accordance with the standards of the company’s guidelines
· Must be able to lift up-to 30lbs and be comfortable with working independently.
· High School Diploma/GED preferred
· 2 years of relevant work experience with children and teens
· 4 years of sewing experience or appropriate level of excellent sewing skills fashion design, leadership, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
· Valid State Driver’s License
· Strong organizational skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication and computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Google docs required)
· Required to stand, walk, and sit.
The information presented indicates the general nature and level of work expected of employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain, nor to be interpreted as, a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications, and objectives required of contractors assigned to this job.
Copyright © 2018 Form 2 Fashion - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder